Friday, June 15, 2012

One place in the world

A photo recently posted on my Tumblr

If there would be one particular country to go to before I die, it would be South Africa.

I just think that the place is astoundingly unusual. There's so much to discover. I want to swim in their beaches, because I wonder what it feels like to be on the other side of the sea. I want to see the contrast and extreme distinction between modernization and wild life. I want to meet natives and wonder how their life is like; how they live and what their beliefs are. I want to be aware of their rich culture; their thoughts and perspectives. I want to have bonfires and camp out in the middle of nowhere. I want to walk on deserts, really come into contact with nature and see wild life, especially exotic species that cannot be found anywhere else. I want to see beautiful horizons and marvel at the play of colors that take up such significant room in the skies.

I don't even know what else there is to see, but I want to see everything in that country. I will go to South Africa someday.

1 comment:

  1. If I will be given a chance, I'd set sail to Antarctica, or Green land. Chances are high that I would die there, but auroras are something I would die for.

    ReplyDelete